Prepare to Raise Capital
At SeedUps, we review hundreds of applications from companies seeking capital. All too often, these companies are not ready to present their opportunity to the investment community, not because they don't have a good team and business plan, but they are not organized to reach out to investors in a focussed and compliant manner. We get companies ready to present and pitch their deal to a community of engaged investors that will ask the tough questions.
Our experienced team will provide tools to help companies:
- Select the appropriate type of capital raise – what options your company has and what best suits your stage of business
- Prepare the appropriate financing and offering materials to present to potential investors
- Create and deliver a compelling pitch to the investors
- Position the company to be ready to raise private capital
We will guide your company through the due diligence process and ensure you have all of the required documents available for review by potential investors.
- Organization of the due diligence process and all documentation
- Preparing a dataroom for investor due diligence
- Advising on the structure of the capital raise
Raising Capital - Simplified
Some say raising capital is a full time job. Trouble is, founders are busy running their companies and don't have time to deliver pitch decks and offering documents to each potential investor. And, once they agree to invest, coordinating where and when to pick up the subscription agreement and cheque is difficult.
Our solution saves time and money by reducing the paperwork and streamlining the closing process. Individual investors are pooled together into a SeedUps SPV as one line on your cap table keeping your share structure manageable for your next capital raise.
Are you ready to close a private placement? Complete your company profile and we'll get you started.